ORGANIZATIONS WHO TALK ABOUT “IT”
CAN BEGIN TO SHIFT “IT”
Awareness is an important workplace skill because when people in an organization practice awareness they are better able to see the impact of their behavior on each other and the results related to that behavior. By learning the skill of awareness as a team, teams can begin to identify and work together to shift behaviors (habits) that create imbalance, disengagement and distraction.
Organizations who have implemented our workshops experience:
- Improved organizational health and work-life balance
- Establishment of clear and reasonable boundaries and expectations to achieve desired outcomes and goals
- Enhanced communication and trust within the team by offering a safe way to discuss complicated topics in a way where all voices are heard and supported
- Increased productivity through awareness of and intentionality of actions to support desired outcomes and goals
WORKSHOPS ARE CUSTOMIZED TO WHAT YOU NEED
Because each team is unique, there is no one-size fits all workshop implementation. We will work with you to identify content set to meet your intended goals and needs. Our workshops can scale to support audiences of all sizes, locations and learning styles.
All workshops include ongoing support to ensure the conversation continues long after we leave the room. This includes:
- The Pause – Our monthly communication with tips and content to continue the conversation for all participants
- Access to program consultant to discuss challenges and ideas for action and integration of content post-workshop
- All workshop materials including books, totems and resources
- Use of our surveys to track behavior change
- Discounted subscription to The Tools for managers and participants to deepen awareness and create action to disrupt patterns that no longer serve the organization
- Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness is about the choices you have and understanding the impact of the choices you make.
- Stop & See: Developing Intentional Habits is about your ability to consciously choose to create habits that support your desired outcomes.
- Mind Space: Managing Attention & Energy is about your ability to recognize and work with the impact of energy and mind states of self and others.
“I would absolutely recommend this program. The discussions we had about work styles/expectations was so impactful to our working together and improving as a team. The content seemed non-traditional (in a good way) in that it was not department specific, but was a great use of our time toward the end of working better together as a team.”